MerMay 2019 Wacom Sponsored Instagram Art contest
The MerMay 2019 Art contest will last the month of May and the winners will be announced of June 1st on Instagram and elsewhere by Tom Bancroft (@tombancroft1) and Wacom (@wacom). A panel of judges has been selected to review all artwork submitted with the official #WacomMerMay2019 hashtag.
See official rules and prizes below!
- Each art post MUST include the official contest hashtag – #WacomMerMay2019– to be considered for the contest. We would also like you to include the #MerMay2019 and #MerMay hashtags, but they are optional.
- Submissions from May 1 to May 30th will be considered. Any submitted before or after those dates will not be considered.
- MerMay related drawings, sketches, inked renderings and paintings will all be considered, but not photography.
- This is for Instagram only. While you may post your work to other social media, no other social media will be monitored for inclusion or judging for this contest.
- Submit as many pieces as you would like each day.
- You do not have to be using the official MerMay drawing prompts (from Tom Bancroft) to be considered for this contest.
- If you submit to this contest, you are giving Tom Bancroft and Wacom permission to replicate your winning MerMay art piece on social media and state your name in correlation with this contest.
- Prizes awarded will ship from Wacom in Portland, Oregon and will only ship to US addresses. If you are located internationally, you MUST have a US address to ship to, otherwise do not be a part of this contest.
- Amount of Likes, followers, or Instagram reach will not help you. The art speaks for itself.
First Prize: (x1)
Wacom Cintiq 16
Wacom Adjustable stand for Cintiq 16
Wacom Pro Pen slim
Second Prize (x1)
Wacom Cintiq 16
Third prize (x1)
Wacom Intuos medium, Bluetooth
Intuos soft case
Honorable mentions (x3)
Wacom Intuos, small